Thursday, January 11, 2007

Continuing...

22. A smiling person is beautiful
23. I dont forgive easily and I rarely forget
24. I will always be there for you, pintu
25. I am very passionate about certain things.
26. I relate to the song "Im a bitch, Im a lover"
27. I dislike sports (refer to no 16)
30. I like curvy, but I do envy people who dont put on ANY weight despite eating like pigs !! (you know who you are)
31. I hate cutting my hair
32. I will never forget something nice that you do for me
33. Very few people know the "real" me
34. I have a habit of using weird nicknames on my closest friends, eg :- "pindi, tutu, kuku, chameli"
35. I LOVE watching television
36. I am a voracious reader
37 I do wanna make a difference
38. I spend enormous amounts of money on clothes, shoes and bags
39. I still like the "glow in the dark" stars that kids put on their ceilings
40. I dont avoid confrontations
41. My life has been pretty eventful so far
42. I am a true-blue Libran

Should I be writing thought provoking stuff and stop this self indulgence ?? Maybe....

Coming soon.... My first trip to the circus (yes, thats right!! ) in 15 yrs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for all those people wondering if she could have actually gone on writing more about herself after just having written 42 lines, the answer is a big resounding YES !!! this girl is talented ... refer to no.34 to evidence of talent.

Shahab Syed said...

I am amazed by this Ranting