Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A lil about me

  1. I LOVE dark chocolate
  2. I am horrible with spellings
  3. Shopping is an obsession
  4. I can be selfish at times
  5. I try not to be judgemental
  6. I have way too many opinions
  7. I like a lot of ppl but love very few
  8. I love cats
  9. I love dogs
  10. I like my friends a lot more than my relatives
  11. I think censorship is a bitch
  12. I dont take criticism too well
  13. I have noticed there are too many "I's" here...but what the hell, its my first entry
  14. I can be biased
  15. I LOVE my mom
  16. I am lazy
  17. I live to eat
  18. I get good marks with very little studying
  19. I dislike liars and pretenders
  20. I can eat noodles all week long
  21. I think love is a very misused word

To be continued....

P.S :- A big hug to yogi baby for helping me out with the blogname... I wanted "arbitaryrantings", she thankfully suggested "whimsical". Mwah !!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

u knw i think we hav met somewhere it has to be u. u look very beautiful and we hav a lot in common wanna be friends.

Bhavya said...

This is for my writing and not for "frandships"...so bugger off

Unknown said...

yo partner..so u got a profile et all eh??..its nice,good to know wats goin on in that pretty head of urs.lol.i think the self indulgence is ok,coz up in here u do watever u wanna do..(but i guess 42 points r enuff.lol) waiting for ur circus reports,and lemme remind u dont make u know who jealous...scribble away.

Anonymous said...

HEHE! too cool!!! i think around 75 % of ur list is SAME FOR ME!!!! my god!!! we havent changed in YEARS! u think we'll ever grow up?? hehe.. anyways... good work! keep blogging :)

Love
Divya

Unknown said...

we want circus report,we want circus report,

Bhavya said...

lol... who wants u grow up yaar ? :DD

P.S :- Yes rohit kumar ul get ur circus report !! have some patience...i do have a life !! (kinda)

Anonymous said...

Gee thanks a lot for asking me to suggest a blog nickname...NOT!

Me - An experienced and avid blogger for three years. Pfft!

Bhavya said...

lol... i didnt ask a suggestion frm her, i already knew wat i wanted..i just needed a better word than arbitary coz tht sounded "lawyer like"

Anonymous said...

YEAH RIGHT! HMPH!